Enterprise Search/Insight Engine
- Searching for information is a key part of an employees work life
- In 2012, McKinsey estimated that an employee can spend nearly 20% of their productive work time looking for information
- Making information easier to find makes employees more productive and reduces training time
- It can take 1-2 years for new employees to become fully productive. Reducing their non-productive time reduces their training time
- Symilarity software improves your internal search experience, providing better tools and enriching your data
Customer Experience-Site Search
- Clients prefer to use your website rather than contact you
- As direct contact is more expensive, it makes sense for the business too
- So we need to ensure their online search experience is a good one.
- Symilarities API’s (application programming interface) enable you to integrate an excellent search experience within your site
• Filter with facets, eliminating unnecessary results
• Rank results by relevance, not just keyword matching
• Recommend results using similarity matching
• Use machine learning to rank results based on the user query
• Use synonyms to accommodate spelling errors
- Answering customer queries can often involve looking for information in multiple systems or places
- Bringing that information together under a single unified search can reduce the time taken to find information
- Providing self-service opportunities for clients reduces agent load
- Where direct contact is needed, reduced waiting time improves the customer experience, improves agent efficiency and reduces cost per contact
- Organisations with high R&D costs, using patents to protect their intellectual property want to understand the patent landscape before committing large budgets
- The language used within patents often obscures the information you are seeking
- Machine learning can often uncover related terminology that can make it easier to find related patents
- You know what a good CV looks like but there are so many to trawl through
- Searching often requires using multiple searches to capture the variations in terminology
- Symilarity’s Machine Learning uncovers the relatedness of words and so searching for one term automatically searches for related terms
- Symilarity enables the use of a “good cv” as a template and will find other similar CVs based on that template.
Insurance Fraud Matching
- Facing a barrage of natural catastrophe insurance claims?
- Match the claims against each other to see which claimants have copied previous successful claims.
- Train the classifier with known fraud claims and run in real time against your incoming claims, spot the fraud in real time.
- Investigation tasks are often characterised by large data volumes from multiple sources
- Symilarity uses machine learning to automatically generate related terms (like synonyms) enabling a search term to represent more than the specific words used
- Term similarity provides an insight into the content of the data
- Whole documents can be used as search terms
- Symilarity’s natural language functionality enables key content to be extracted into a graph database for further analysis
- Symilarity’s Principal Components Analysis (PCA) can help understand the overall composition of a dataset